TBCRC 023: A Randomized Multicenter Phase II Neoadjuvant Trial of Lapatinib Pus Trastuzumab, With or Without Endocrine Therapy for 12 Weeks vs. 24 Weeks in Patients With HER2 Overexpressing Breast Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lapatinib (Primary) ; Trastuzumab (Primary) ; Letrozole
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms HELEX
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 22 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 20 Dec 2012 New source identified and integrated (M.D. Anderson Cancer Center: 2012-0071).