An Open-Label, Phase I Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics and Tolerance of Co-administration of Oral Multiple Dose of Ketoconazole and an IV (Bolus) Infusion of Eribulin in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Eribulin (Primary) ; Ketoconazole
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 03 May 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2010 Results reported at the 22nd EORTC-NCI-AACR Symposium on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History