A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group, Fixed-Dose Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of the Neurokinin-1 Receptor Antagonist Orvepitant (GW823296) in Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Orvepitant (Primary)
- Indications Post-traumatic stress disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms COPE
- 19 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.