A Phase 4, 8-Week, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy of Duloxetine 60 mg Once Daily in Outpatients With Major Depressive Disorder and Associated Painful Physical Symptoms.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Duloxetine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 12 Jan 2012 Last checked against ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Jan 2012 Actual patient number changed from 467 to 528 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Dec 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History