A Clinical Outcomes Study of Darapladib Versus Placebo in Subjects Following Acute Coronary Syndrome to Compare the Incidence of Major Adverse Cardiovascular Events (MACE).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Darapladib (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Cardiovascular disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SOLID-TIMI52
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Nov 2016 Results assessing the risk of adverse limb events in patients with peripheral artery disease post-acute coronary syndrome (n=13009), presented at the 89th Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Heart Association
- 13 May 2014 Top-line results reported in a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
- 13 May 2014 Primary endpoint 'Superiority of darapladib vs placebo in reduction in major-adverse-cardiac-event-rate' has not been met, according to a GlaxoSmithKline media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History