A Steady-state, Two-period Crossover Study to Compare the Pharmacokinetic Profile of Paroxetine After Repeated Daily Dosing of the Controlled-release Paroxetine Tablet (25 mg) With That of the Standard Immediate-release Paroxetine Tablet (20 mg) in Healthy Japanese Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Paroxetine (Primary)
- Indications Depressive disorders; Generalised anxiety disorder; Obsessive-compulsive disorders; Panic disorder; Post-traumatic stress disorders; Social phobia
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 23 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Mar 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Dec 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.