Phase III, Partially Double-blind Study to Evaluate Consistency and Immunogenicity of 3 Lots of GSK Biologicals' Hib Conjugate Vaccine 208108 Versus ActHIB and Pentacel at 2, 4, 6 and 15-18 Months of Age in Healthy Infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Hib vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine; DTaP-hepatitis B-poliovirus vaccine; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine; Pneumococcal 13-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate; RIX 4414
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Rotavirus infections; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 26 Feb 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed according to ClinicalTrial.gov record.
- 11 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2013 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.