A Randomized, Open-label, Multiple Dosing, Three-way Crossover Clinical Trial to Investigate the Pharmacokinetic Drug Interaction of LC15-0444 and Pioglitazone After Oral Administration in Healthy Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Gemigliptin; Pioglitazone
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Multiple sclerosis; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 01 Jan 2012 Results published in the International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 01 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2009 New trial record
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History