A Phase I Dose Escalation Study of Intravenous Decitabine in Combination With Oral Bexarotene in Patients With Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML)
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bexarotene (Primary) ; Decitabine
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 28 Jul 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Dec 2013 Results presented at the 55th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
- 25 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2019 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.