HZC102871: A 52-week Efficacy and Safety Study to Compare the Effect of Three Dosage Strengths of Fluticasone Furoate/GW642444 Inhalation Powder With GW642444 on the Annual Rate of Exacerbations in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol; Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 13 Apr 2012 NCT reports actual end date as Oct 2011.
- 09 Jan 2012 Primary endpoint 'Symptom-exacerbation-rate' was met with vilanterol/fluticasone furoate 25/100µg, but not with the 25/200µg and 25/50µg doses, according to a GlaxoSmithKline and Theravance media release.
- 09 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a GlaxoSmithKline and Theravance media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History