HZC102970: A 52-week Efficacy and Safety Study to Compare the Effect of Three Dosage Strengths of Fluticasone Furoate/GW642444 Inhalation Powder With GW642444 on the Annual Rate of Exacerbations in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Vilanterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jan 2012 Primary endpoint 'Symptom-exacerbation-rate' has been met, according to a GlaxoSmithKline and Theravance media release.
- 21 Dec 2011 Additional locations (Argentina, Chile) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History