A Worldwide, Randomized, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group Study Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of Rizatriptan for the Acute Treatment of Migraine in Children and Adolescents.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rizatriptan (Primary)
- Indications Migraine with aura; Migraine without aura
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 15 Mar 2013 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India; CTRI2010-091-000407)
- 19 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1240 to 1340.
- 30 Jun 2012 Inclusion and exclusion criteria amended from EudraCT.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History