A Dose-Escalation, Single Arm, Combination Study of Cabazitaxel with Gemcitabine to Determine the Safety and Pharmacokinetics in Subjects with Advanced Solid Malignancies (Sanofi-Aventis TCD11068).
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cabazitaxel; Gemcitabine; Midazolam
- Indications Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jan 2012 Actual patients number is 22 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.