Efficacy and Safety of Aclidinium Bromide at Two Dose Levels vs Placebo When Administered to Patients With Moderate-to-Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Aclidinium bromide (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ATTAIN
- Sponsors Almirall S.A.; AstraZeneca
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 109th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society.
- 05 Sep 2012 Effects of treatment on disease exacerbations presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 22 Mar 2012 Full results were published in the European Respiratory Journal, according to a Almirall media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History