A Phase 1/2a Trial of the PfSPZ Vaccine Administered Subcutaneously or Intradermally to Malaria-Naive Adult Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine live attenuated-Sanaria (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Sanaria
- 23 Feb 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2011 Results were reported in the September 2011 online issue of Science, according to a Sanaria media release.
- 07 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2011 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.