A Study of the Effect of Concomitant Administration of Rifampin on the Pharmacokinetics of BMS-708163 in Healthy Subjects
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Avagacestat (Primary) ; Rifampicin
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Tuberculosis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 09 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed. as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Sep 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 10 Sep 2010 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India).