A Golimumab Phase 3b, Multicenter, Switch Assessment of Sequential Subcutaneous and Intravenous Efficacy in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients Who Have Inadequate Disease Control Despite Treatment With Etanercept (ENBREL) or Adalimumab (HUMIRA).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary) ; Golimumab (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GO-SAVE
- Sponsors Centocor; Janssen Biotech
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Oct 2014 The number of treatment arms have been changed from 4 to 5 (open-label extension study group added) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 15 Jun 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History