A Prospective, Multicenter, Open-label, Non-comparative Study of Safety and Efficacy of Synagis in Children at High Risk of Severe Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infection in the Russian Federation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 07 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Palivizumab (Primary)
- Indications Respiratory syncytial virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Abbott Laboratories
- 27 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Mar 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.