Atazanavir (BMS-232632) for HIV Infected Individuals Completing Atazanavir Clinical Trials: An Extended Access Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Atazanavir (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate; Ritonavir
- Indications Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome; HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 14 Apr 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 18 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Nov 2002 to Jan 2002 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Feb 2012 Additional locations (Puerto Rico, South Africa) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.