A Treatment Protocol for Ganaxolone as add-on Therapy in Adult Patients With Uncontrolled Partial-onset Seizures Deriving Benefit From Protocol 1042-0601.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ganaxolone (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Aug 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Apr 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.