A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter, Fixed Dose Study to Assess Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of TC-5619 as Augmentation Therapy to Improve Cognition in Outpatients With Cognitive Dysfunction in Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bradanicline (Primary)
- Indications Cognition disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Dec 2012 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India: CTRI2009-091-001040).
- 13 Sep 2011 Primary endpoint 'Groton-Maze-Learning-Task' has been met.
- 03 Sep 2011 Results presented at the 24th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History