Treatment With Lenalidomide, Bendamustine and Prednisone (RBP) in Patients With Relapsed or Refractory Multiple Myeloma After Autologous Stem Cell Transplantation or Conventional Chemotherapy OSHO 077
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary)
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Jul 2012 Astellas Pharma added as associations as reported in the European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 09 Apr 2012 Inclusion and exclusion criteria amended as reported by EudraCT.
- 07 Nov 2009 New trial record