Cardiovascular Fixed Dose Combination Pill: A Pharmacodynamic Study of a Fixed Dose Combination of Acetylsalicylic Acid, Simvastatin, and Ramipril in Subjects With Elevated LDL Cholesterol.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aspirin/ramipril/simvastatin; Simvastatin
- Indications Hyperlipidaemia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Apr 2012 Actual patient number is 36 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.