Safety and Immunogenicity Study of GSK Biologicals' Pandemic Influenza Candidate Vaccine (GSK2340272A) in Children Aged 8 to 12 Weeks.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype; Otitis media; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Pneumonia; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 09 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Aug 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.