A Worldwide, Open Label, Clinical Trial to Examine the Long Term Safety and Tolerability of Rizatriptan in Pediatric Migraineurs for the Treatment of Migraine With or Without Aura.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rizatriptan (Primary)
- Indications Migraine with aura; Migraine without aura
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Jun 2012 Additional locations identified as reported by as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 03 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Sep 2010 New source identified and integrated (United Kingdom Clinical Research Network).