A Phase I, Open-label, Multi-center, Dose Escalation Study of Oral BGJ398, a Pan FGF-R Kinase Inhibitor, in Adult Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Infigratinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Bladder cancer; Cholangiocarcinoma; Lung cancer; Solid tumours; Squamous cell cancer; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Novartis; Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 15 Feb 2018.
- 09 Oct 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Dec 2017 to 15 Feb 2018.
- 12 Sep 2017 Planned End Date changed from 31 Aug 2017 to 31 Dec 2017.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History