A Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Asacol (1.2 to 4.8g/Day) 400 mg Delayed-release Tablets Given Twice Daily for 26 Weeks to Children and Adolescents for the Maintenance of Remission of Ulcerative Colitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Mesalazine (Primary)
- Indications Ulcerative colitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAMP-III
- 24 May 2012 Additional lead trial investigator (Herman Ellman) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2012 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 May 2012 Actual patient number is 39 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.