A Phase I, Open-label, Multiple-dose, Dose-escalation Study To Assess the Safety and Tolerability of AZD8931 Monotherapy in Japanese Patients With Advanced Solid Malignancies and in Combination With Paclitaxel in Japanese Female Patients With Advanced Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sapitinib (Primary) ; Paclitaxel
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 25 Jun 2012 Actual patient number added 17 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.