An Open-Label Phase II Study of Zometa as Adjuvant Treatment of Malignant Pleural Effusion Due to Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Zoledronic acid (Primary) ; Antineoplastics
- Indications Malignant pleural effusion; Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ZAP
- 19 Jul 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2011 Actual end date (Sep 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Nov 2009 New trial record