A Phase 2 Trial of Temsirolimus and Bevacizumab in Patients With Endometrial, Ovarian, Hepatocellular Carcinoma, Carcinoid or Islet Cell Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Temsirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Adenoma; Carcinoid tumour; Endometrial cancer; Fallopian tube cancer; Liver cancer; Neuroendocrine carcinoma; Ovarian cancer; Pancreatic cancer; Peritoneal cancer; Uterine cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jul 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 09 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2016 to 1 Sep 2017.
- 22 Feb 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Jun 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.