A Randomized, Open-Label Clinical Study to Assess the Immunogenicity and Safety of Whole-Cell Pertussis Containing Vaccine When Administered Concomitantly With RotaTeq or Rotarix in Healthy Infants in South Africa.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs DTaP vaccine; DTaP-hepatitis B vaccine; RIX 4414; Rotavirus W179-9 vaccine
- Indications Diphtheria; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Rotavirus infections; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 06 Feb 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to withdrawn prior to recruitment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2010 Actual initiation date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2010 to 1 Sep 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.