GF-001001-00 Cream.A Multicentre, Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel, Placebo-controlled Phase II Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of 3 Different Doses of GF-001001-00 Cream Versus Placebo Cream Applied 2 Times Daily for 7 Days in the Treatment of Adult Patients With Secondarily-infected Traumatic Lesions.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ozenoxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Skin and soft tissue infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferrer
- 23 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database: EudraCT2008-007055-28).
- 21 Sep 2012 integrated Eudra Record. no pub history event as this is old. added purpose, treatments
- 08 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.