A Phase 3 Randomized, Open-Label Study Comparing Pexa Vec (Vaccinia GM CSF / Thymidine Kinase-Deactivated Virus) Followed by Sorafenib Versus Sorafenib in Patients With Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC) Without Prior Systemic Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pexastimogene devacirepvec (Primary) ; Sorafenib
- Indications Liver cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PHOCUS
- Sponsors SillaJen Biotherapeutics
- 04 Dec 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Oct 2018.
- 21 Jul 2017 According to a SillaJen media release, the company has received approval from the China Food and Drug Administration (CFDA) to conduct this trial.
- 24 Apr 2017 According to a SillaJen Biotherapeutics media release, company has enrolled the first European patient in this study this triggers a $4 million USD milestone to be paid to SillaJen by Transgene.