Modification of Disease Outcome in COPD. Shortterm Versus Longterm Treatment With Inhaled Corticosteroids, Either or Not Combined With a Long-Acting Beta2-Agonist.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone propionate; Salmeterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Nov 2009 New trial record.
- 20 Oct 2009 Results were reported in the Annals of Internal Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History