A 26-week Treatment, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Parallel Group Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of NVA237 in Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Glycopyrrolate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Dyspnoea
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GLOW-1
- Sponsors Novartis
- 23 Oct 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 800 to 1230.
- 05 Sep 2012 Results from a pooled analysis of GLOW 1 and GLOW 2 presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 03 Sep 2012 Results from pooled analyses of GLOW-1 and GLOW-2 have been presented at the 2012 Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC-2012) according to a Novartis media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History