A Phase I Trial Using Cyclophosphamide, Rituximab and Revlimid (CR2) for the Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (B-CLL) and SLL.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Rituximab (Primary)
- Indications Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia; Lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Mar 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 May 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 May 2011 to 1 Jan 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.