A Randomized Phase 3 Study of Tasisulam Administered as an Intravenous Infusion on Day 1 of a 28-Day Cycle vs. Paclitaxel as Second-Line Treatment in Patients With Metastatic Melanoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Tasisulam (Primary)
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUMMIT-1
- 26 Mar 2014 Results published in the Cancer.
- 16 Mar 2011 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History