Phase II Multicentered Study of Exemestane and Lapatinib in Advanced Hormone-responsive Breast Cancer.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary) ; Lapatinib (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ELBA
- 21 Nov 2009 Planned initiation date changed from 1 Oct 2009 to 1 Dec 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2009 New trial record