A Prospective Randomized Placebo-Controlled Double-Blind Study Assessing Change in Olfactory Function After Initiation of Rasagiline in Idiopathic Parkinson's Disease.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 29 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rasagiline (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PD-SOAR
- 29 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Nov 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Apr 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.