Study of Household Influenza prophylaxis Effect of Long-acting anti-influenza Drug
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Laninamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus infections; Influenza B virus infections; Influenza virus infections
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SHIELD
- 22 Aug 2012 Results published in a Biota Holdings Media Release.
- 22 Aug 2012 Primary endpoint 'Infection-rate' has been met.
- 27 Jun 2011 Preliminary results indicate that the primary endpoint may not be met.