An Open-Label, Multiple-Dose, Randomized, Crossover Study In Healthy Volunteers To Investigate The Pharmacokinetics Of Three Dose Strengths Of Pregabalin Controlled Release Formulations Administered Following An Evening Meal As Compared To The Immediate Release Formulation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Dec 2009
At a glance
- Drugs Pregabalin (Primary)
- Indications Epilepsy; Fibromyalgia; Generalised anxiety disorder; Neuropathic pain; Pain; Postherpetic neuralgia; Postoperative pain; Restless legs syndrome
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 30 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 10 Nov 2009 New trial record