A Phase II, Multicenter, Open-Label Study Of YM155 Plus Rituximab In Previously Treated Subjects With CD20-Positive B Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma Who Are Ineligible For Or Have Previously Received An Autologous Stem Cell Transplant.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sepantronium bromide (Primary) ; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Astellas Pharma
- 16 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 08 Oct 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Sep 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2013 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.