A Multicenter Phase II Study of Gemcitabine, Capecitabine and Bevacizumab for Locally Advanced or Metastatic Adenocarcinoma of the Gall Bladder or Biliary Ducts
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Biliary cancer; Gallbladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jun 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 05 Mar 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 May 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.