A Phase II, Open-Label, Controlled, Randomized Study of the CDX-1307 Vaccine Regimen as Neoadjuvant and Adjuvant Therapy in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Muscle-Invasive Bladder Cancer Expressing hCG-beta.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs CDX 1307; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factors; Poly ICLC; Resiquimod
- Indications Bladder cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms N-ABLE
- 28 Jul 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 May 2011 Planned number of patients changed from 60 to 30.
- 06 May 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Oct 2017.