Effect of Veramyst and Olopatadine 0.2% Opthalmic Solution Alone and In Combination on the Nasal and Ocular Symptoms of the Early Reaction to Nasal Challenge With Allergen.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Olopatadine (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 15 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jun 2012 Actual end date (Aug 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History