A Randomized Phase III, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Multicenter Trial of Daily Everolimus in Combination With Trastuzumab and Vinorelbine, in Pretreated Women With HER2/Neu Over-expressing Locally Advanced or Metastatic Breast Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Trastuzumab; Vinorelbine
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BOLERO-3
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 18 Apr 2016 Results of a pooled biomarker analysis form BOLERO-1 and BOLERO-3 trials (n=549) published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology
- 12 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 38th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium (n = 569).
- 13 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History