A Phase I Study of Poly IC:LC and NY-ESO-1/gp100 Peptides Either Emulsified With Montanide ISA 51 or in Aqueous Solution With Escalating Doses of CP 870,893 in the Treatment of Subjects With Resected Stage III or Stage IV Melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 28 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs CP 870893 (Primary) ; Melanoma vaccine; Poly ICLC
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 23 Sep 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Jul 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 44 to 30 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.