A Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of the H3 Receptor Antagonist, GSK239512 in Subjects With Mild to Moderate Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 239512 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 20 Jul 2011 Results presented at the 2011 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease.
- 01 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2011 Actual end date (November 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History