A Two Part, Phase 1/2, Safety, PK and PD Study of TOL101, an Anti-TCR Monoclonal Antibody for Prophylaxis of Acute Organ Rejection in Patients Receiving Renal Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs TOL 101 (Primary) ; Antithymocyte globulin; Methylprednisolone; Mycophenolate mofetil; Prednisone; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man
- Sponsors Tolera Therapeutics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from Jan 2012 to Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jun 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History