An Open-label, Randomized, Controlled, Multicenter, Phase I/II Trial Investigating 2 EMD 525797 Doses in Combination With Cetuximab and Irinotecan Versus Cetuximab and Irinotecan Alone, as Second-line Treatment for Subjects With K-ras Wild Type Metastatic Colorectal Cancer (mCRC)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 02 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Abituzumab (Primary) ; Cetuximab; Irinotecan
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms POSEIDON
- Sponsors Merck KGaA; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 29 Mar 2016 Number of treatment arms changed from 3 to 7, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 29 Mar 2016 Status changed from discontinued to completed, according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Aug 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History